RMHC U.S. Scholarship Programs
Did you know that RMHC Phoenix has a scholarship program? In 2017, we awarded 90 scholarships to high school seniors from Central and Northern Arizona!
RMHC, Inc. began its support of scholarship programs in 1985 by committing $50,000 toward the first scholarships. RMHC Phoenix started participating in the program in 1995 and since then, with the support of the McDonald’s Owner/Operator Association of Central and Northern Arizona, has raised over $2.5 million for college scholarships. As a result, more than 1,490 Arizona students have been awarded scholarships through the RMHC Phoenix Scholarship Program.
To apply for a RMHC Phoenix Scholarship, students must:
- Reside in Central or Northern Arizona
- Be a legal U.S. resident
- Be a high school senior
- Be less than 21 years of age
- Carry a minimum 2.7 GPA
- Be eligible to enroll and attend an institution of higher education or a vocational/ technical school
- Plan to enroll at an accredited post-secondary education institution during the academic year following their high school graduation
- Complete and submit a scholarship application before the January deadline
- Additional selection criteria may be specified by the local RMHC chapter.
RMHC of Phoenix, Inc. will award either a $2,500 scholarship or $1,500 scholarship to each selected eligible high school senior based on their intent to attend a four-year university or community college. If selected for a scholarship, all scholarship funds must be used by July 31, 2019 and may only be used for education costs incurred directly with the college or university such as tuition, fees, and/or other approved expenses.
The RMHC Scholarship Program Application for 2017-2018 is now closed. Please check back for more information.
Visit http://www.aim.applyists.net/RMHC for more information and to apply!